Vendor Order Fulfillment
You Have An Order – Let’s Get Things Rolling!
Let’s ensure the customer receives 100% of their order on-time so everyone can be happy.
Accepting & Confirming the Order
- Review the order as soon as it comes into your inbox
- Confirm the order ASAP or you will get an email reminder every 6 hours
- Print a copy of the Vendor Packing Slip to have until you meet the organizer. Make sure the copy is clean.
- Prepare the order as per the vendor and TeamFund agreement
- Use TeamFund label on the exterior of the product box
Delivery Day & Time
- Once the delivery date has come, make arrangements to get the order to the organizer within a 30 min window
- Meet the organizer at the predetermined location: you may call the organizer if you are not able to locate him/her.
- Unload the order to the location: note that you are not required to enter a facility. Volunteers should not help you unload the order
- Once the order and products are organized, the organizer will count the products and sign your packing slip
- You can leave the premises.
- Invoice us and we will pay as per our agreement
Fulfillment & Product Distribution
Let’s get you organized so that no orders are missed, shorted or misdistributed.
Packing Slips always display delivery information, with time and date for delivery.
Drivers arrive within a 15-minute window for delivery. Locate the organizer or call him/her if needed
Ensure boxes are unloaded with labels facing one direction for a quick easy sort.