Tools, Resources & Basic FAQ’s
It’s a fact: Raising funds for your cause as a volunteer can be challenging. We’ve created some great tools so you can plan, prepare and reach your goal.
Get an idea of what you can expect from your participants
Use the dynamic goal calculator and play with your numbers
Set your Fundraiser Timeline: Click in the box to enter your start date
Start by , for a seller pick up date of approximately *No deliveries on Sundays. *Note that this is just a suggestion..
Preview packages including products, pricing and how much you’ll earn!
Did you know you can sign up weeks and even months in advance for your fundraiser?
Secure your dates and sign up for your fundraising early!
Basic FAQ’s: quick guide to your questions
Can we choose to fundraise with more than one Package?
- In short…yes, you can fundraise with more than one package.
- We do however suggest choosing one package and sell, sell…and sell!
- The Fill your Freezer Package has a bit of everything and something for everyone on your list, making it a best seller.
- Note: Each Package has a minimum overall sales requirement of $2500 or we deduct a $50 penalty.
Are there any sales minimums? How do we know if we can make it?
- Yes, there is a minimum of $2500 per “Package” to ensure you raise at least $500 for your cause!
- This means that your entire group sales must be over $2500 to avoid a $50 penalty.
- We cater to groups that are serious about fundraising. A $2500 minimum ensures you get buy in from your group and that you raise at least $500.
- We encourage you to use our goal calculator here. This will give you a general idea of what is expected from each “participant” to reach your goal.
Unsure what to do? 🙌 Get yourself a FREE one on one planning session with a TeamFund Expert so we can help you plan and execute your goal-book a session here.
Do you deliver to us? How are orders packaged?
- Products and orders are delivered to your chosen location at your chosen time and date. (some packages are PICK UP ONLY)
- You and your volunteers will be responsible to organize the products and subdividing it for sellers as they arrive. This process ensure no orders are missed or mis-distributed.
- We have a very strict delivery process for our drivers and delivery crew as we don’t like for you to have shortages. You will not require a long pick up window for duration. Plan for about 1 hour.
- Orders are delivered to you about 45 minutes in advance.
Did you know? You can get a FREE one on one planning session with a TeamFund Expert so we can help you plan and execute your goal-book a session here.
I'm concerned people won't pick up their orders
No shows don’t happen and here’s why:
Sellers are notified 4 times during the entire process:
- When they register as a seller, they tick a box saying that they will be at the seller pick up time and location to pick up their orders
- The pick up location/time is posted when the buy or any of their supporters place an order
- When the fundraiser ends, we email them a summary of orders generated for that seller and they are notified of seller pick up time/location
- The day prior, TeamFund will send a reminder email again.
We work hard to ensure you have a smooth fundraiser. This is why we focus on process and ensure no shortages happen and that your sellers arrive on time!
I have a committee meeting soon, do you have anything I can share?
Yes…a committee meeting is a great place to talk about TeamFund
1. Download a Fundraising Package here to take to your committee.
2.Let’s talk #goals! Before you head into your meeting, get a clear, concise roadmap on how to get there! Since we focus on reaching your goal, a free session will help you manage your plan:
3. View our Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/226948656