Congrats in taking the first step!
(We’ve just emailed you a copy too)
As a volunteer, you deserve better ways to manage your time and efforts.
We get it.
That’s why we’ve made TeamFund as easy to use as possible. On this page, we’ve got some helpful tips to make it even easier & help you set a goal!
Tips & Tools for a
This calculator will identify how much each fundraiser needs to sell in order for you to reach your goals.
Tips to Make Your Fundraiser a Success!
Five Essential Tips
- Plan well in advance – This allows you time to gather the information you need to make an informed choice. Read more tips here.
- Set a clear T-A-R-G-E-T goal! This way you can reach it (read our posting here).
- Build enthusiasm – It’s critical to be excited (read our 5 tips here).
- Get input from your team before you sign up – Ask your sellers if they are keen on the fundraiser you have chosen, if they don’t “buy-in” they won’t sell!
- Measure your success so you can build on it – Find out how here.
Note that 80% of out groups return twice a year. Fall and Winter/Spring.
**Delivery dates can be limited….to avoid disappointement, sign up early!
Learn From the Best
- How the Foothill Lions Rugby Club raised over 10K with a little help from volunteers.
- Find out how The Calgary Wildcats Football Club have raised over 35K with TeamFund
- See how Snap Dance Studios in Cochrane, AB leverage TeamFund to raise thousands
- Baseball isn’t cheap…Find out how the Cal Ripken Team raised over 13K in one year
- Read other testimonials.