Sell with TeamFund and help groups in your community raise funds with your products!
Looking for a new revenue stream you don’t have to manage?
Do you have in demand products that are a potential ideal fit for us?
Keep reading…this could be the beginning of a great relationship!
Selling with TeamFund: The basics
- Reach a brand new audience, hungry to find out about you and what you’ve got to offer
- Promote your products on the TeamFund platform so that potential groups can read more about you
- Reach more people with your own custom store, built to reach more people
- TeamFund is proven to sell more products that any other food fundraising platform
Already selling to groups for fundraising? Read this:
- You are not getting the extended reach you should be and you could get far more visibility
- Groups that sell with a paper process have to reach each person one by one. This is very limiting.
- Our fundraisers reach over 200o people online-getting your brand visibility way out there.
- Groups are actively looking for an online process. Don’t get left behind. We will onboard your competitor.
- Getting volunteers to represent your brand is risky. They are not educated and don’t know the ins and outs. They only want to sell and have little idea on what’s important to you.
- Marketing is expensive and it’s difficult to get it right. Our customers are engaged
Why sell with TeamFund? One answer: we have an engaged audience that is actively looking for a solution for their needs.
- Our customer are engaged and actively looking for a product and vendor that will fit their needs
- TeamFund generates over 1 million views a year! We educate customers while they are doing research
- TeamFund is a known and trusted solution that has been proven to yield results in fundraising
- We’ve worked with over 600 groups to help meet their goals and have a high return rate
- Lower your customer acquisition costs! It’s all about visibility, visibility and visibility
- Each fundraiser you are part of generates over 2000 views, get noticed
Interested to continue the conversation?
Since opening in 1991 Spolumbo’s has maintained close involvement with community recreation initiatives and charitable programs.
In 2015 we partnered with Teamfund as a complement to our fundraising program and quickly learned that Teamfund is dedicated and trustworthy. They represent our products enthusiastically and professionally and they service and value their customers with equal passion. Teamfund’s online hosting interface is a convenient shopping platform for consumers and is an ideal tool for effortless management of fundraising campaigns.
Organizations can expect well-coordinated delivery schedules, accurate financial reports and a sunny profitable upside at the end of their campaign; end-consumers get to enjoy and share great products while also supporting their favorite charities and the local economy.
Remo Trotta Sales & Marketing Manager
Spolumbo’s Fine Foods & Deli www.spolumbos.com