Fundraising. Made easy.
Run any size fundraiser, from small groups to large schools, clubs or organizations as easy as 1-2-3!
we know that you’re here for only one reason. You’re checking out TeamFund to see if we are the best option for your next fundraiser. Fundraisers powered by TeamFund help you raise more, reach more people and partner up with known local vendors!
HERE’S WHAT WE DO
- We offer a proven, Fill Your Freezer food fundraisers that are profitable and high in demand.
- We save you time by eliminating time-consuming and costly administrative duties and manual entry errors.
- We provided Transparency and accuracy by tracking sales: per child, level, grade, team or subgroup, so you only need to run one campaign for your entire group
- We offer strategic planning. Get pick up and/or delivery dates and times that work for you!
- Go Green. Ditch the paper trail and spreadsheet! No need for tracking order forms and payments.
"This was a great and easy way to fundraise for our team. The online process made it simple. Now that I have done it once I will definitely do it again! As the organizer my work was basically done for me and in less than an hour we were done!"
- Marnie Bogusky, Strathmore Ringuette U16
Optimize your next fundraiser with our
Answer the questions below to see if you’re lined up for fundraising success!
HAVE YOU FUNDRAISED IN THE LAST 30 TO 60 DAYS?
Back-to-back and overlapping fundraisers cause fundraising burnout in both sellers and supporters, resulting in poor participation and sales.
Creating an annual fundraising goal allows you to plan the best strategy to maximize the success of each individual fundraiser.
PLAN TO FUNDRAISE NO MORE THAN 4x PER YEAR, DIVERSIFYING THE TYPES OF FUNDRAISERS YOU RUN.
Without a well-designed sense of purpose, you will have a hard time getting great participation from your committee and sellers.
Creating a vision of your purpose for sellers and organizers with a clear goal statement will go a long way!
DOES EVERYONE UNDERSTAND YOUR GOAL?
Taking the time to craft a compelling message that your sellers can share is directly linked to the success of your campaign.
IS YOUR GOAL AMBITIOUS AND ATTAINABLE?
Higher goals result in better performance – but set them too high and they will work against you. Consider the following to strike the balance when setting your goal:
- How does this fundraiser fit into our annual fundraising goal?
- How many motivated sellers do we have on board?
- What is expected of each seller?
- Can they realistically achieve this expectation?
A clear break down of seller expectations helps bring a sense of practicality to your goal.
IF YOUR SELLERS FEEL THEY CAN REALISTICALLY ATTAIN THEIR GOAL, THEY WILL DEDICATE THEMSELVES TO ACHIEVING IT
Is your goal attainable? Try our GOAL CALCULATOR and see!
What’s your fundraising goal?
How many people will help to fundraise?
Fundraising BLACK OUT times
- The month of December
- During the 3 weeks leading up to the end of the school year
- Spring break
Due to seller and supporter families taking vacations during these periods, avoid fundraising as both participation and purchases are usually significantly lower.
ARE YOUR PREFERRED DATES TIMED FOR SUCCESS?
After years of fundraising, we know certain time periods outperform others. Certain seasons and various other factors, such as holidays and school vacations, create better opportunities.
Your preferred dates will have a direct impact on your sales/profits.
Enter either your preferred start date OR your preferred delivery date and find out the ideal date range for running your fundraiser!
When are you looking to start your fundraiser?
Start by , for a seller pick up date of approximately .
Do you have a preferred seller pick up date determined?
To have a seller pick up date of , you'd want to start your fundraiser on .
**For planning purposes only. Sign up today to secure your preferred dates.
WHAT PRODUCTS WILL YOU SELL?
Picking the right products for your group to fundraise with is key.
- Sell products people already know and love
- Food products people love to stock up on will help you sell more/earn more!
- Local and healthy products are always appreciated
One Campaign + Multiple Vendors = Big profits minus the headaches
Stock-up or Fill Your Freezer campaigns are the way to go when deciding what products to sell.
Offer products from multiple local companies within one campaign while TeamFund handles all the logistics and payments.
FILL YOUR FREEZER CAMPAIGNS: A BETTER WAY TO SELL MORE!
A Fill Your Freezer campaign is a fundraiser designed specifically to sell more. That’s because people love to stock up on the type the food products offered. For a participant (seller), this means it’s easier to sell more, not only based on variety, but because supporters will choose to buy multiples. That’s an easy way to raise more!